Project Manager required. Project Manager required by one of Montash's clients who are a food & beverage company based in Ashford, Kent on an initial six month contract.
The Project Manager will be managing the delivery of a replacement / upgrade of the current supplier portal tool on behalf of the Business Technology department. Responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing the Supplier Portal Upgrade Project
- Ensuring project delivery meets governance standards
- Budgets creation & control
- Managing resources & project timelines
- Implementing the solution to meet the stakeholder success criteria
- Management & escalation of Risks, Issues, Dependencies & Resources
- Project stakeholder management
The Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management Experience in the delivery of complex technical projects in a fast paced/time critical environment which also influence business change
- Management of multiple system integrators
- Experience of UI5 implementations of internal & externally facing applications
- Experience of delivering projects using Agile & waterfall methodologies
- Experience of change activities such as stakeholder management and business engagement.
- Detailed understanding of Business processes
- Technology, network and infrastructure knowledge
- Stakeholder management up to the most senior levels
- Change Management Experience
The Project Manager will have the following desired skills and experience:
- Experience of using API's & data extraction
- Experience of distribution networks, Supply Chain Management & procurement systems
The role is based within the Business Technology Department but the project deliverables will impact other part of the Business that use technology to deliver its goals. The Supplier Portal Upgrade will provide an external facing portal to enable suppliers to interact with Supply Chain Management.
Budgetary control will be project specific and subject to Capital Committee approval. The Project Manager will ensure the project maintains a valid benefits case throughout the lifecycle of the project and that a process is implemented to enable the process owner to continue tracking benefits as BAU. The role will require project management of resource & co-ordination of third party project team to deliver the agreed project scope.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.