Montash have been engaged with a prestigious organisation to secure an experienced project manager to join a business Transformation Programme
The Business transformation project manager will have experience of managing teams and deliveries.
- Experience in Managing expectations of all key stakeholders
- Acquires and utilises the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, quality and risk.
- Provides governance and reporting on project progression; monitors costs
- Maintains project tracking and information systems
- Minimum 7 years project management experience in successfully delivering diverse projects with a focus digital/web technology solutions. Demonstrable experience of delivering projects on time, within budget and to quality standards.
- Experience of Prince 2 and structured/'waterfall' methodologies,
- Accountability for multiple project budgets or revenues over £1m.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of a business.
- Budget management including forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Experience and interest in transformation and change programmes.
- Highly organised and process driven.
This is an urgent requirement for an experience Project Manager to join a group Dynamic team, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.