Project Manager (Access Control Systems)
Duration: 3-6 months (Possibility to extend is possible)
Working from home: 1 day can be worked remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Currently I am partnering a Global Brand that is investing heavily in their IOT offering.
To support their growth they are seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience in Installation Video Systems and Access Control Systems.
They require someone to oversee the project activity and ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing the delivery of both the Software and Controls scope of supply of each project
- Follow and be an advocate of the Software and Controls Process
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed per defined processes, are delivered on schedule and within budget while maintaining customer-focus and high quality.
- Participate and contribute to monthly Project Progress Reviews for all assigned projects
- Mentor less experienced HUB Project Managers
- By direct or indirect means, ensure your project team(s) have the necessary tools, knowledge and expertise to manage the following aspects of their project:
- Project execution tools
- The Library Manager, Microsoft Project, Agile (Scrum) environment, Resource Planning etc.
- Provide your project teams direct support and ownership of IT Hardware and infrastructure and PLC/Controls Hardware and infrastructure
- 5+ years of software or controls development and implementation, from which at least 2+ years as PM managing experience
- Have experience and a proven track record in leading Software and/or Controls project teams successfully, achieving the goals set by the management
- Have working knowledge of the Warehouse and Distribution business sector
- Fluent in German