Montash have been engaged by the UK's largest wholesler who are looking for a Project Manager with experience on an Avaya AACC upgrade from version 6 to 7 (as well as WFO version 12 to 15 experience) who has previously been through the Avaya upgrade process.
Can be based from one of the following contact centres - Tamworth, Corby, Orpington, Ashford, Glasgow, Deeside and happy to travel
Ideally they would like to secure someone based centrally out of Corby or Tamworth and happy to travel to the outlying sites
There is also an office in London's Covent Garden that can be used for supplier meetings etc
Avaya is already in use within the contact centre however it is now 2 years in and the original implementors of the product have since left the business and the product is coming to the end of it's supported life. Therefore the client are implementing a like for like solution (Tamworth/Glasgow) which will be migrated into the data centre or to a cloud based solution.
The solution is an IT led initiative however business Stakeholders oversee the contract centres therefore the client need a Project Manager with exceptional business Stakeholder management and communication skills.
Project is at the start however boundaries are defined and the objective needs to be delivered. The Client are open to someone coming in with some ideas around useful tweaks/approach etc and someone able to challenge but fundamentally the solution and objective are agreed.
Product is provided by Avaya via BT - definition validation of the design and how it interacts with the client's estates therefore role will involve managing multiple third parties - Avaya, BT, Cap Gemini.
Ideally someone who has also had experience in a data centre migration would be useful.
Please note: the client are not looking for a hands on technical Project Manager but a core IT Project Manager who has managed previous relevant Avaya related upgrade projects (technically able to hold conversations with techies and know if the wool is being pulled over their eyes etc) with a real focus on governance, business Stakeholder management, able to talk in business language to business leads and exceptional communication skills, able to make decisions and challenge not an upgrade planner
- Accomplished Project Manager skilled in the core management disciplines - governance, planning, Stakeholder mgt, communications and business attributes, someone with an opinion and can challenge etc
- Avaya AACC upgrade from version 6 to 7 project experience
- Avaya Workforce Optimization version 12 to 15 experience from a project perspective
- Experience of managing multi third parties
- Able to talk in business language and face off to Senior Business Stakeholders
- Exceptionally organised
- Structured - but not too regimented by structure (anyone regimented in Agile would not fit well but someone who works to process and structure can aid project)
- Contact centre applications
- Data centre migration projects experience
- Ex user of Avaya would be very helpful as a view on comms/training and go live operational detail would be really beneficial