Montash have been engaged by a Global Technology Company headquartered in Amsterdam to source a Business Process Expert/Project Manager for an initial contract role until end of the year 2018.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Support, design and deploy the Project Management Processes aligned to global standard Project Management Body of Knowledge from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Be part of Innovation to Market Excellence team which drives transformation of standard project management practices.
- Drive behavioral change and engage cross functional stakeholders to drive standardization on project management processes
You are responsible for
- Define: Provide expertise in processes analysis within the company to perform process gap analyses and propose best practices as input for the process design.
- Design: Design the processes with the above mentioned requirement features and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications including relevant process performance metrics & KPI's and compliance requirements and controls
- Deploy: Support process implementation programs and projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Build: Collaborate with IT to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
- Deploy: Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings)
- Deploy / Continuously Improve: Build and maintain SME communities in their respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement
- Process Performance tracking and Continuous improvement: BPE establishes an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets. As part of the continuous improvement phase and actively share knowledge and help problem solve with systemic issues driving impact.
You are a part of
* The Innovaiton to Market Excellence team which is driving global transformation on the standardization of Portfolio, Program and Project Management Processes
* Larger Business Transformation team driving operational excellence across the company
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* 5 -6 years of experience in project management processes definition and implementation preferably in large organization
* Project Management Professional Certified from Project Management Institute (PMI)
* 3 - 4 years of experience in process design using tools (Experience in ARIS tool preferred)
* Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma)
lean / process improvement / six sigma / business change / project management / process lead / yellowbelt / blackbelt / greenbelt / PMI / Aris / Lean / Hoshin / business requirement / lean management