Job Titles: Project Manager, Transformation Project Manager, Business Transformation Expert, Lead Business Transformation PM, PM.
Key Skills: Business Transformation, Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Prince 2, Project Execution, eCommerce, Customer-centric, Prince 2, MSP Methodology, Agile, SCRUM, End to End Management, Leadership, Communication, Planning & Organisation.
A challenging role offering an opportunity to lead projects for business transformation in an innovative financial institution. Offers a dynamic working environment which is fast-paced, delivering projects as part of the change portfolio. The transformation plans have been heavily invested in over the past few years. Seeking experienced and innovate team members to join and develop the department. The ideal candidate will have career changing responsibility, leading and motivating project teams and deliver multi-million pound technology and business projects. Applicants do not need to have financial services experience to apply for this position, providing a fantastic opportunity for career development into finance industry.
- Stakeholder engagement, establishing and maintaining relationships.
- Production of delivery plans; outlining, documenting and managing project risks and issues, streamlining the project to be value driven, good quality and to time scale.
- Day-to-day management of project activities.
- Outline and orchestrate resources required to complete the project.
- Illustration of project progress against timescale and budget plans in a suitable manner.
- Work well in a team and communicate any potential areas to reduce cost or increase benefits.
- Experience within an ecommerce customer centric environment highly desirable.
- Confident individual, with superb communications and networking skills.
- Previous experience of people management (ideally in a matrix environment).
- End to end project lifecycle management.
- Experience of adherence to governance.
- Business experience and execution of projects within prior roles, working with on and offshore, multi-disciplined teams.
- Professional qualification in Project Management, Prince 2 desirable.
- Experience of Agile and SCRUM methodologies desirable.
This opportunity offers a generous benefits package and career development. To discuss further please contact Stephanie at email@example.com