Project Manager, Cloud Hosting
I am currently working with an International Enterprise that is going through a large cloud transformation. To support their growth they are seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience in Cloud Hosting to join their team.
The successful candidate will have skills and experience with on premise servers, specifically Cloud services, but not exclusive to Azure and Amazon AWS; Windows platforms and servers; Linux platforms and servers; MSSQL; MySQL; MongoDB; Hyper-V; VMware; Replication technologies and monitoring.
- Plan and deliver cloud managed services projects consistently on-time and on-budget
- Effectively manage project scope, timelines, budgets and customer expectations
- Provide project leadership through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Determine resource needs and communicate requests for personnel
- Anticipate and proactively remediate project issues internally and with customers
- Partner with Cloud Operations to ensure successful transition from delivery to day two operations
- Strive to consistently improve customer satisfaction, delivery times and service levels while reducing costs
- Excel at planning, execution and communication
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service
- Bachelor's degree in a business or computer related field 5+ years related experience in a best-in-class project management organization
- Successfully completed at least one cloud hosting project
- Must have a broad, strong cloud technical knowledge (experience with VMware, AWS, Azure)
- Experience utilizing an enterprise project management tool
- Must possess strong results orientation and a demonstrated ability to deliver against his/her strategy within challenging time frames.
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting both in public and online to business and technical executives
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through other internal and external organizations and individuals (a track record of delivering results within a matrix business environment)
- Strong leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to changing priorities while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Fluent in English; good German
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud