Montash have been engaged by a Global Travel Client to source a Technical Project Manager with experience in Contact Centre and Unified Comms on a 3 - 6 month engagement
This project manager will be specifically responsible for the delivery of detailed migration planning for Transition & Transformation of a multisite Contact Centre and Unified Comms solution. The PM will be working closely with business analysts , key business users as well as external supplier(s) to fully understand and identify key activity and dependencies as well as business impact of change
- Successful track record of developing and implementing Transition Plans for migration of IP Telephony and Contact Centre Solutions
- Experience of overseeing the impact assessment and change to operational processes and supporting technology of a transition of outsourced providers
- Wide experience of Network, Contact Centre and UC Technologies including Avaya, Skype, CISCO
- Experience of understanding and delivering to internal customers on changes to important operational processes
- Ability to deliver through a team of subject matter experts whilst also being able to personally manage a low level of detail when required
- A delivery focus balancing a pragmatic approach with risk assessment and customer/people focus in order to meet a timetable with the potential for multiple dependencies both within the project and with other concurrent projects.
- Supplier management skills including prioritisation of multiple work-streams
- A minimum of 5 years direct project management experience in delivering projects to business focused users, including experience of delivering all aspects of the project lifecycle; working closely with and directing technical specialists and implementation teams at multiple sites in the UK and further afield
- Understanding and experience of the business impacts of project delivery. An ability to both understand technical and operational requirements and ensure that these are communicated and explained to business users.
- Wide experience of managing third party suppliers and resources is essential.
If you are interested then either apply directly or email me personally.
This role will require travel to Stockport and Swansea