An amazing opportunity has come up from one of the World's leading Retailers based in The Netherlands for a Project Manager specializing in Digital Brand Design. This is a really niche opportunity to join their Digital Brand Design team working within their creative production area on an initial 6-12 month contract.
This person must have direct experience as a Project Manager within a similar environment (Digital design, Brand Design & Creative Production). Agency experience or brand experience required and in a highly fast paced environment.
Ability to talk to people and manage various stakeholders is also key.
- Oversee all active projects against on scope, timings and budgets for all incoming projects/requests.
- Key partner with digital brand to determine key seasonal activations and upcoming workload.
- Key contact person for Digital Brand on project status.
- Advise on which projects should hit the studio, the agency, or a mix of the two.
- Flag upcoming projects that require additional resources, concept development and/or production.
- Manage day-to-day external workflow process between digital design and production agencies.
- Manage content/asset production projects working with producers and/or agency partners.
- Onboard new team members to provide introduction to workflow, process, file standards, etc.
An interest in sport would be highly desirable. Stakeholder management is also key in this role.
You will initially be employed as a Freelancer and you must be willing to go through a Payroll Company as my client WILL NOT take on BV's/Limited Companies directly.
digital brand / project manager / digital project manager / brand and design / branding / digital branding / studio / agency / digital design / brand design / creative production / project management / digital project management / agile / traffic management / concept development / production agency / asset production / content production / digital producer /