Project manager - East England - 12 months - £200-£250 per day
Montash have been engaged with a large client based in the East England to secure a highly-experienced Project Manager on an initial 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will be a skilled Project Manager who are used to working under pressure and strives within a challenging environment, the project manager will have to acquire the skills of internal IT and manufacturing funded infrastructure project.
In summary, the Project manager with need to have the following skills:
- High visibility internal IT and Manufacturing funded infrastructure projects and will be required to concurrently manage multiple projects of varying sizes and complexity.
- Project Management methodologies evidence of previous roles and demonstrate success in the planning
- The project manager with have leading, organising and control of a range of projects.
- Knowledge of SDM and CPMM Experience of using Microsoft Project Understanding of ITIL principles Understanding of IT Infrastructure products and services
- PMI or PRINCE2 practitioner
If you are project manager looking to take on a challenge task but work with a large organization who are delivery some major results please get in touch - 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com