Project Manager required. A Project Manager is required by Montash's market leading client based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. As Project Manager you will play a central role across several workstreams across their enterprise environment including a EU MDR regulatory change program, and Automation and Control Processes (A&PC) deployment.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the all project planning, business case definition, and risk management activities, whilst building and maintaining the project organisation and leading the project team from both a technical and organisational perspective.
As a Project Manager you will ideally have a strong back ground in managing large scale regulatory change programmes, and possess knowledge of the new European Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR).
To summarise, the Project Manager will have strong expertise in the following areas:
- End-to-end project management in enterprise environments
- Proven experience managing regulatory change programmes
- Knowledge of EU Medical Devices regulation (EU MDR)
- Excellent understanding of the product development life-cycle within the medical or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of automation and Control processes (A&PC) a major a plus
- Business Case definition
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Extensive Experience in managing budget and project resources
- Ability to liaise and work with 3rd party suppliers and partners, developing relationships and gaining user and supplier buy in.
Alongside expert project management you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.