Project Manager - Global Investment Bank - 6 Month contract
Montash have been engaged by a Global Investment bank, who require a Project manager for a 6-month contract based in London.
We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager / Business Analyst with excellent knowledge and experience in the FO Sales Tools and CRM space. The candidate should have a proven track-record of partnering with the Front Office and IT teams to manage, identify, analyse and define functional change in the Sales Tools and CRM space and validate the delivery through coordination of the UAT and management of the delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the project manager:
- Manage the project governance
- Provide project status updates, and roadmap
- Manage and escalate risks and issues
- Liaise with business sponsors and users to understand and capture business requirements and provide functional specifications to development teams
- Work with Vendor solutions and leverage on internal functions to ensure proper integration
- Liaise with Product Management and On-Shore / Off-Shore Development teams to ensure accurate functional coverage and validate test scenarios
- Manage front to back business level testing and the validation of new business-critical functionalities and/or bug fixes (covering the full scope of the value chain)
- Formalise SLA's and transition to Support
Skills & Experience Required for the role:
- Min. 5 years' experience as a PM / BA in a Capital Markets Front Office environment.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track-record of liaising between Sales / trading teams and IT developers to solve complex business problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written with experience in leading cross-functional workshops
- Experience working with distributed teams including in-house and offshore development teams
- Experience in structuring User Acceptance criteria and leading end-to-end tests
- Experience of working under a formal project process methodology and co-ordinating activities within an enterprise environment
- Familiarity with defect logging systems (e.g. JIRA) and defect testing and re-testing cycles
- Ability to build long-term relationships with developers, business and other stakeholders
- Ability to liaise effectively with developers, business and other stakeholders
If you are currently available for a new contract, please call me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com