Montash are currently working with a Fortune 500 company with revenues of over $10 billion who are looking to secure a strong project manager to run their information security projects. They are seeking an individual with strong experience securing payment card data and experience in running a prince2 project management famework.
- Responsible for running of the information security related projects; this includes planning, development, reporting and delivery.
- Working with a team of information security specialists to review and update IS technologies.
- Provide advice to IS staff and users on security issues.
- Ensure that security policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Investigating into new security initiatives that the business can utilise.
- Deploying appropriate security solutions and constantly monitor as well as update them when needed.
- Use existing security applications and revise as needed.
- Carry out PCI scans as well as researching into vulnerabilities which may affect the organisation.
- Involvement in ISO 27001 audits.
- Oversee Cyber Security Incident Response.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years within information security and risk management.
- Experience with PCI DSS.
- Project Management experience with Prince2 framework.
- Certifications in CISSP or CISM.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field.
- ISMS against ISO27000/ISO27001.
- Active Directory knowledge.
- Windows Server OS.
- Fireeye/Palo Alto or similar.