Montash are currently working with a a multinational financial services organisation with revenues of over $70 billion and they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their Information Security team based in Dublin. The role involves working with the information security team at a global level and liaising with different business divisions to manage information security projects effectively.
- Responsible for the implementation of an effective project management framework.
- Running of the information security related projects; this includes planning, development, reporting and delivery.
- Oversee and research into any risks and challenges facing the project.
- Support engagement projects within group information security.
- Maintaining personal networks with different business divisions within the company.
- Engaging with a range of internal and external members of the organisation such as the group information security team (all levels), HR and suppliers.
- Working with different units to assign security resources most effectively across different projects.
- Occasional travel to international offices (5%).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Over 3 years of professional project manager experience.
- Experience with IT deployment projects, working projects end to end.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous exposure to key decision makers within organisations.
- Working with different business units and liaising with them in regards to information security issues.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- Experience working within a global organisation is beneficial.
- Proven experience adapting to different scenarios and achieving positive results.
- Strong IT security and risk management skills.
- Agile SDLC.
Please contact Ana Gaffney on 020 7014 0230 if you feel that you may be suitable for this role.