Project Manager - Infrastructure PM Disaster Recovery - 6 Months - London - IT £450- £500 Per Day
Montash have been engaged by a recognised brand to secure an experience infrastructure Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for a broad range of infrastructure projects including managing the execution of a Disaster Recovery Plan.
This is initially a 6 month contract, however the project has approximately 2 years until completion, therefore this individual should be prepared for contract extensions.
- Extensive Project Management experience e.g budget and team management
- Strong infrastructure knowledge.
- Disaster Recovery experience advantageous.
- Drive Project delivery: strong change management / drive & influence stakeholders / implementation of global change initiatives
- Working in an ITIL environment.
- Collaboration and influencing
- Deliver against SLA's