Role: Project Manager
Salary: £60-75K + bens
Skills: Project manager, Insurance, Agile, Prince 2, Consultancy, Software company, Product, Stakeholder Management.
Please ONLY apply if you have an insurance background, are a doer and are mid-level as this is NOT a senior PM role.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and pieces of work simultaneously and provide project status reports to key stakeholders as required
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Coordinate with business analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised
- Coordinate with business analysts and trainers to ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology
- Manage and mitigate project risks
- Experience in managing complex IT implementation projects, within a Management Consultancy, System Integrator or Software House.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior staff and stakeholders
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation
- Project management certification i.e. Prince II
- Excellent client facing skill
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager who has experience across the full project development life cycle from project inception to post implementation support. You will have operated closely with business stakeholders (internal or external) and the product development team to set priorities, plan releases, and execute to plan within agreed parameters of cost, time, and quality. You will have worked with Agile teams on managing the product backlog, maintaining the roadmap, prioritizing enhancements, establishing timelines, identifying dependencies and critical paths, and partnering with an extended cross-functional team on solution rollout. You will have worked in a matrixed environment and be able to influence others to consistently complete assigned work with regards to timeliness, accuracy and thoroughness.