Project Manager required. A Project Manager is required by Montash's market leading client based in Amsterdam. As Project Manager you will have a proven track-record working in the Medical Devices industry and possess a deep understanding of product development and regulatory standards (ISO, MDR etc).
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for all project planning, business case definition, and risk management activities, whilst building and maintaining the project organisation and leading the project team from both a technical and organisational perspective.
As a Project Manager you will ideally have a strong background in managing large scale regulatory change programs, possessing a good understanding of EU MDR requirements, and also Automation and Control Processes (A&PC).
To summarise, the Project Manager will have strong expertise in the following areas:
- End-to-end project management in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of EU Medical Device regulations (EU MDR)
- Excellent understanding of the product development life-cycle within the medical devices or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of automation and Control processes (A&PC) (a major a plus but not essential)
- Business Case definition
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Extensive Experience in managing budget and project resources
- Ability to liaise and work with 3rd party suppliers and partners, developing relationships and gaining user and supplier buy in.
Alongside expert project management you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.