Project Manager - £46k - £68k + 17.5% Flex + 12.5 - 25% Bonus
£46k - £68k + 17.5% Flex + 12.5 - 25% Bonus
Montash are supporting a Global Pharmaceuticals client looking to secure a Project Manager for permanent position in Cambridge.
The Project Manager assists in leading business and transformation projects, ensures that they align to the vision and business strategy, and that true business value is delivered to the customer as a result.
Skills & Capabilities
- Project Management experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical IT environment
- Bluechip or multinational company experience, and experience of working with matrixed organisations
- Technical or Business degree, Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated skills interacting with Senior Leaders (upto C-level)
- Project Management certifications preferred (Prince, PMP, MSP, Agile - Scrum, SAFe)
- Proven skills and experience delivering, managing and controlling large projects
- Experience of working with onshore and offshore suppliers
- Experience of working with internal delivery teams
- Demonstrated understanding of quality and compliance
- Excellent relationship management, and influencing skills
- Proven track record negotiating across complex groups
- Experience shaping innovative solutions
- Experience working in global organization and across cultural boundaries
- Strong interpersonal skills and passion for customers
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience
- A sense of ownership and enterprise leadership to delivery high quality solutions that solve business problems
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation or alternatively for more information please contract me by email email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0)20 7014 0231.
/ Project Manager / Project / IT / Infrastructure / Business / Strategy / Pharmaceuticals / Project Manager/Infra/