Project Manager (SAP Implementations) required. A Project Manager (SAP Implementations) is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leader in the travel industry, on a six month contract in Luton.
The Project Manager (SAP Implementations) will have proven excellent stakeholder management skills, governance, RAID, planning, reporting and ability to liaise at a senior level and influence as required.
The project is to migrate four other business units onto the Corporate instance of SAP Finance. The project is run from the UK, however, it may some require travel to other business units in Europe.
The Project Manager (SAP Implementations) will have the following skills:
- The priority need is for a strong PM, who has experience of SAP Implementations
- Not an SAP expert or a Finance expert - a strong PM who has experience of delivering SAP Finance
- Management of projects with large budgets - £6m+
- Must be strong on project governance
- Managing teams across multiple locations, countries and cultures
- Must demonstrate skills on senior stakeholder management and give updates at project steering meetings
- Agile project management experience would be advantages
If you are a good fit then please apply.