Montash have been engaged a global manufacturing organisation to resource and secure a project manager to deliver a service manager function on a group wide scale. The project manager will be personally accountable for all elements of the delivery of the service manager function.
- Designs and delivers the end-to-end service management model, processes, organisational structures and policies.
- Follows the IT Operating Model project governance process
- Develops detailed Project Initiation Documents (PID's), covering cost benefit analysis
- Manages progress of project against milestones and deliverables
- Ensures documentation of all processes (End User & Service Management)
- Ensures that the key dependencies to other processes are identified and detailed and agreed with
- Manages the final selection and implementation of the associated service management tools
- Considerable experience in stakeholder management
- ITIL and service management experience
- Prince2 certification
This is an urgent requirement in for a project manager to join a global service management program. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation, if you feel you match all the criteria, please call the number given.