My client a household, global E-commerce company are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their established team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud based solutions to leapfrog my clients capabilities in the Analytics, Reporting and Personalised Marketing.
Own delivery of and manage assigned project and portfolio of change. Plan and manage the project in a manner that delivers the component project outputs needed to support the intended value of the programme. Provide quality assurance to projects and ensure projects' delivery on time, on budget and up to stakeholder expectations. Ensure optimised and effective use of available resources and funds to deliver projects within the programme. Manage various dependencies that could impact value realisation, engage with relevant counterparts to ensure dependencies don't jeopardise committed business benefits. Contribute to further development of Group IT project delivery capability.
Compliance and Risk Management
Ensure projects adherence and development to project delivery framework, architecture standards and operating model. Ensure that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates and frameworks and is captured in agreed toolsets. Ensure that project relevant risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules and other related artefacts are documented and tracked and when required demonstrate accountability and be part of the solution to proactively manage risks.
Stakeholder Engagement and Governance
Build, own, develop and foster the stakeholder relationships to successfully delivery the project. Effectively manage the relationship with 3rd party suppliers and wider delivery team. Engage on a regular basis with the project stakeholders and ensure broad awareness, engagement and communication. Promote pro-active escalation culture.
Provide on-going support and guidance whilst ensuring high delivery standards and performance of project teams formed by internal employees, contractors and external suppliers in a matrix organisation. Create an environment where continuous improvement is core to team dynamics.
What we are looking for
* First-hand experience and knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) with formal Project Delivery Accreditations (such as Prince2, APM, etc.)
* Ability to build successful project teams, covering resources spread across portfolio of delivery typically without direct line management responsibility
* Demonstrable experience of building consensus around change, influencing multiple stakeholders and managing conflicting agendas
* Ability to manage the challenges and priorities of a portfolio of projects concurrently is essential
* A self-starter who is comfortable at taking the lead to set up projects and hit the ground running
* A solid understanding of how SAP operate and knowledge of Information Technology is high desirable
* Experience of working in an environment that used the C4C product is desirable
* Experience of working in the Travel industry would be advantageous but not essential
* A demonstrable organised approach and methodical way of working is essential
* Proven ability to understand customer's needs
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal
* Confident demeanour which instils confidence in your peers and other team members