Montash have been engaged by a Global Travel Company to source a Project Manager for a large project coming into effect next year. **Please note that Travel Industry experience is a Must**
The role centres around a EU director of Customer rights changes for booking package holidays coming into effect next year. This effects what consumers are entitled to if things go wrong (in terms of compensation rights), additional information that will be required to be provided before booking, and other details to be provided at booking stage.
The client are looking for a solid Project Manager who can work with the business to define process solution and agree an implementation plan. The focus will be on booking flows and processes.
The Project manager will have some awareness of how development works, but they do not need to be technical as IT and development teams are on hand to make changes on website information ect.
- Travel industry experience is a must
- Strong all round Project Manager - Agile/PRINCE type environment
- Previous experience on relevant compliance projects
- Proven experience of delivery
- Awareness of software development and infrastructure detail
- Ideally experience/knowledge of the new EU Package Travel Directive coming in this year
*Candidates must have travel experience as knowledge of legislation and compliance is necessary for this role- Unfortunately candidates without travel industry experience cannot be considered**
project manager / airlines / package holiday / accomodation / project delivery / compliance / legislation / travel / agile / prince2