Montash have been engaged by a leading retailer to work within their Airline Transformation work stream which will revolve around pensions and crew costs.
One of the work streams has now moved into the consultation phase, and there is an an emerging picture of how the implementation should be resourced, a Project manager is needed to manage this implementation
This project manager is also required to manage the "airline app" proof of concept project. This project aims to provide the solutions and trial. Proof of concept will need to be ready for use from December on wards.
The successful project manager will ideally have airline/travel/retail experience and not be too technical. Stakeholder management skills and delivery skills are essential.
* Strong, practical operational project management experience ideally on medium and large scale projects with a business focus
* Track record of successful project delivery
* Preferably Prince 2 or APMP qualified
* An understanding of IT technology and its pragmatic application
* A thorough understanding of project management methodologies
* Able to manage complexity and ambiguity
* Stakeholder management skills
* Able to be proactive and manage projects and situations independently
* Strong conflict management skills
* Proven decision-making skills - excellent commercial judgement