Project Manager required. A Dutch speaking Project Manager is required by a world-leading organisation in based in Antwerp and Ghent, Belgium, to help in the delivery of a number of Web development and Mobile projects across their extensive portfolio.
As a Project Manager you will have extensive experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, leading teams to design, develop and integrate enterprise Open Source solutions (Linux, PHP, Drupal etc).
The Project Manager will ideally have a proven track-record in assisting companies across a range of industries in delivering web and mobile based development projects, and be very comfortable in client facing positions.
To summarise, the Project Manager must have strong knowledge of the following areas:
- Proven experience of all aspects of the Web and Mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Open-Source technologies such as Linux, PHP, Drupal etc
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Excellent Dutch written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and work with 3rd party suppliers and partners, developing relationships and gaining user and supplier buy in.
- A background working in fast-paced agency environments will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in controlling budget and resources
Alongside expert project management you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.