Montash have been engaged by a Global Travel Company to Source a Project Manager with experience in Web delivery to work in Surbiton delivering a number of different projects. You will be commercially focused, and have significant knowledge of, and experience in, how technology can support and enable business growth.
You will ensure that stakeholderes and delivery teams are kept up to date with progress as well as managing key risks and issues and ensuring that projects stay on track with scope and budget to deliver the agreed benefits.
What we are looking for:
- 2 years' + experience in managing digital projects
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills to operate at any level of the business
- Ability to translate often complex technology terms into simpler language that can be understood by senior stakeholders, in order to facilitate a decision
- Demonstrate empathy to people where the situation requires, to ensure that they remain supportive and engaged in the project
- Strong management skills to coach and mentor own team as well as those in other areas of the business - matrix-style management
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Delivery of complex projects in a business-facing service-oriented environment
- Ability to synthesise detail into an overall plan of action and roadmap
- Organised, methodical and conscientious
- Ability to understand project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user
- Good understanding of core project and programme management and software development lifecycle methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc
- Ability to provide feedback in realtime to the project teams where performance is not as expected - or when performance is over what was expected, and celebrate successes publically