Project Migration Manager
||Project Migration Manager
||€750 - €815 per day
||5 days ago
Project Migration Manager - Budapest - 12 months - €750 - €815 per day
The migration manager is responsible for the entire migration of a respective processes - currently Accounting, HR, Procurement and/or Revenue Accounting.
You are able to perform these tasks based on your functional expertise and background independently and on your own responsibility. The planning and execution of the migration requires strong conceptual and communicative skills. You will be looking after both lift and shift and change management activities.
- Plan the detail of the migration activities with the overall Migration lead/ Senior migration manager as well as with the local transition team and center mobilization experts
- Plan task allocation to resources and set priorities in conjunction with the Migration lead/ Senior migration manager
- Report migration status to the migration lead on a weekly basis, based on updated detailed plans
- Adhering to corresponding time and cost/ budget restrictions
- Run initial migration assessment studies for potential candidates and provide migration recommendation to the management for the processes in scope, currently HR management, Finance and Accounting, Procurement and/or Revenue Accounting
- Create and sign-off the migration milestone plans for each of the transition waves and on-going monitoring. Adapt migration approach to changing conditions and requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of the migration readiness plan, which documents when the country is set for the migration, as well as the knowledge transfer plan, which ensures that the new colleagues learn all the necessary process knowledge
- Development, Coordination and Steering of the operational Transition Team Members of the Service Centers
- Drive the gap analysis between as-is and to-be processes to its successful sign off in order to ensure that entity/ country specifics are accounted for in the new processes for HR management, Finance and Accounting, Procurement and/or Revenue Accounting
- Establish strong working relationships with the local Business and Functional Management
- Provides operational interface for project internal communication and alignment (re Service Management, IT, HR Recruiting, Training, Infrastructure)
If this looks like something you could be interested in, please get in touch.