A Project Planner is required by our International client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. The Project Planner will be responsible for the planning of projects across their enterprise change program, helping to plan, schedule and organise workstreams to be delivered by individual Project Managers across the project portfolio.
As Project Planner you will have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Project and other portfolio instruments such as CA Clarity or Planisware (or similar), and with the ability to take a birds-eye view of project portfolios, have demonstrable experience implementing detailed project plans in both business and IT transformation programs.
It is essential that the Project Planner has a proven track record in dedicated roles focusing on project planning within large change programs, with the ability to take an overarching view of large project portfolios, strengthening program planning process, PMO capabilities and tooling.
To Summarise the Project Planner will have the following skills and experiences:
· Proven track recording managing the planning function of large business and IT transformation programs
· Extensive background setting up multi-million project and program plans within enterprise environments
· Ability to be single point of contact for Project Managers of individual work streams providing expertise in a specific program planning capacity
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft Project and portfolio instruments such as CA Clarity or Planisware etc
· Strong communication, leadership, coaching and stakeholder management skills
If you are available and would like to know more please contact be ASAP with the latest version of your CV.