Montash have been engaged by a leading Aviation / Defence Company to source a Work Package Planner / Project Planner for a 5 month contract based in Hampshire. **Please note you must be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this contract**
You will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of fully resourced project plans and work breakdown structures to monitor and track progress for the successful delivery of the Service Operation Management Projects
- Develop work packages, progress/chase action items and risks, plan and schedule meetings and general project administration
-Support the risk identification, management and reporting process for the Service operation Management projects
-Support the monthly reporting cycle
-Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
-Assist with the management of changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
-Support measurement of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
-Create and maintain projet documentation
-Manage detailed engineering project schedule and actively progress tasks
- Educated and qualified in a suitable discipline such as project management, business, computer science, engineering, aerospace, physics or mathematics.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven working experience planning in the information technology sector.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Project and in-depth understanding of principles of Activity Management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential to the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, with experience leading planning activities within small teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple discipline teams.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail.