Montash have been engaged by a Large Automotive Company to source a Project Support Analyst, ideally with experience in Inventory Management and Supply Chain to support the implemention phase of an exciting transformation project.
This transformation will include Data Migration. training (end user- internal & external), Testing- UAT, Business Readiness, Process Mapping and documentation, Communication planning and execution and early life support activities.
1. Computer Literate in MS Office Package, ideally excel, Powerpoint and Visio
2. Ability to work to tight deadlines in a team environment whilst taking direction
3. Ability to commmunicate clearly and effectively with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
4. Experience of Inventory Management or Supply Chain Environment
1. Previous experience of working either in a inventory managment or Supply Chain Role with a good working knowledge of key areas within the supply chain and logistics business.
2. Methodical and process driven, possession of good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Previous experience of delivering/supporting one or more of the following activities: data migration, business process mapping, UAT, end user training and early life support engagement.
project support analyst / inventory management / transformation / analyst / testing / project support / business readiness / ms office / excel / powerpoint / visio / supply chain / logistics / automotive / project analyst