Our client is looking for 2 experienced Python Developer to work within their data science team. They are currently in the property market helping find the best commercial properties around the whole of UK.
We are working closely with a relatively new start-up company who have just received a huge investment to build a strong foundation in the long-term. They have a diverse data science and tech team designing and building further products based on advanced data-driven solutions. However, there main aim is to ensure that their end-users and clients is great value to them.
- Working closely with the technical engineering team reporting to the CTO/CDO
- Working on projects with a diverse toolbox
- already working with data cleansing; lexical analysis; NLP; semantic analysis; classification and machine learning
- primarily be productionising the Python output from our data scientists creating the highest quality technical solutions
- can deliver solutions that are robust, highly testable and which adhere to best practice software development methodologies in an agile environment.
Tech stacks currently used:
- Python 2.7/3.5
- Celery, Numpy, Pandas, Pickle
- 5 years' experience in production coding
- 2 years of core Python experience
- Experience using GIT source control
- Test driven
- Agile methodologies experience
- Preference for libraries over frameworks
- Scraping libraries such as Scrapy
If you suit the above criteria, please respond with your CV and feel free to email Deanh@montash.com