Senior Python Engineer / Python Developer
Hamburg - €55-€70 per hour depending on skills and experience
Contract - 3-9 months
Start Date - ASAP
* Python * Backend Engineer * DevOps * Continuous Integration * Microservices * Docker * Vagrant * Ansible * Jenkins * Cloud * AWS *
An established Montash client within E-Commerce, are looking to hire a Python Engineer / Python Developer. The business, based in Hamburg, pride themselves on their highly collaborative and technology driven culture, which is formed of talented, knowledgeable and inclusive engineers.
You would work closely with a small team of highly specialised engineers, developing core platform services with Python, in a microservice architecture, based on AWS cloud. The client are also aiming to operate in a DevOps/ Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery way so any experience with DevOps / CI / CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCi, Teamcity, Travis, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible is desirable. They also operate AWS cloud services so knowledge of how development works in this type of environment is highly desirable.
Skill summary for Python Engineer / Python Developer
- Extensive range of Python programming experience
- CI / CD experience - Jenkins
- Containerisation experience - Docker
- Basic knowledge with automation tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of how development in Cloud (AWS) processes function
Potential German search terms: * Entwickler * Ingenieur * Programmierer * Berater * Freiberufler * freiberuflich * Selbstständige
If you are interested in this Python Engineer / Python Developer opportunity then please click apply below