QA Analyst - Central London- up to £45k
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Junior QA Analyst to join an international financial company that is focused on providing innovative online credit solutions. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the analysis, planning and execution of the testing of web - based products. We are seeking a hands on QA Analyst with experience in manual functioning testing
- An enthusiastic approach to web application testing and boasts a keen interest in software testing.
- An interest to understand how things work, and have a desire to disassemble them to make them better.
- An understanding of cross browser testing to include desktop and digital devices (i.e. mobile/ tablet) is essential, as is a good understanding of back end processes and integration of web services.
- Diligence, thoroughness and attention to detail are important attributes as well as excellent English communication skills.
- Learn and understand the business and the functionality of its websites.
- Liaise with the development team, other QA staff and, where required, the business to ensure that features, defects, fixes, risks, issues and any associated schedules are clearly communicated and understood.
- Plan, design, execute and monitor testing of specific projects and releases. Record all test-related information appropriately in the test management tool.
- Report on the progress of testing to the QA and Release Manager in an appropriate and agreed format on a regular basis and flag up items for management attention as appropriate.
- Be an active contributor to team discussions and process improvement activities.
- Create test cases and execute Selenium automated scrips.
What's on offer:
Offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 and a discretionary bonus, plus benefits of Pension and Healthcare.
Located in: Central London
Apply for this job
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information or call Yazmin on 0207 014 0230