QA, Quality Assurance, Engineer, Automation, Continuous Delivery, Testing, Development, SDLC, Software Development Lifecycle, Agile, Continuous Integration, Kanban, Control Tools, Git, SVN, Jira, BaseCamp, Bugzilla, Selenium WebDriver, ScalaTest, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JBehave
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their QA Engineer who will be responsible for working within a development team and define testing strategy. The ideal individual will progress from a Quality Assurance Engineer/Developer background and have experience in Automation and Continuous Delivery.
The QA Engineer will have responsibility for Test Automation as well as Continuous Integration. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- 3+ years' experience as a QA Engineer/Testing
- Test Automation skills
- Expertise in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
- Agile environment experience - Kanban
- Regression Testing
- Stakeholder Management
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- Define Testing Strategy
- Experienced across writing Automated Tests using Selenium WebDriver/ScalaTest/Junit/TestNG/Cucumber/JBehave
- Vast experience with version control tools - Git, SVN
- Issue Management & Bug Lifecycle (Jira, BaseCamp, Bugzilla)
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best QA Engineers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.