Montash have been secured by a European leading Retail business looking to bring on an experienced QA Analyst. This business is undergoing an aggressive growth journey. An already well-established brand, my client has been able to leverage off their successful history with their forward-thinking mentality towards technology and achieve some really fantastic results.
- - Experience and understanding of Cucumber scripting and\or similar concepts
- - Experience in working with test automation frameworks
- - Familiar with Test Automation design concepts
- - Expertise in cross browser and cross device testing
- - Exposure to Devops practices - e.g. configuring and maintaining existing continuous integration environment
- - Some exposure to complex N-Tier architectures
- - Experience in Querying relational databases and creating test data
- Some software development experience - competent mid-level developer
- - Familiar with the software development life cycle
- - Able to understand domain well and come up with QA estimations on the effort involved in each story (integration and non-functional requirements).
- - Tracking - bug tracking, story tracking, traceability metrics, and interconnections with stories.
If you feel that the experience required matched your skillset, please don't hesitate to get in touch!