Qlikview Consultant required. Qlikview Consultant required by Montash's world renowned client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As a Qlikview Consultant it is essential that you will have an extensive track-record in Business Analysis, Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation.
As Qlikview Consultant you will have solid experience helping companies to devise strategies for the improvement of reporting, financial data modeling, and interface / dashboard development. A high level of competency using Qlikview, and / or Qliksense is highly sought.
As Qlikview Consultant you will be part of a target and results driven team, working on a number of workstreams across their enterprise programme, helping to analyse, document and propose solutions for business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
To summarise, the Qlikview Consultant will have the following skills and competancies:
- Extensive track-record in Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation
- Unrivalled knowledge of Qlikview, and / or Qliksense
- Extensive experience in Dashboard development and KPI reporting
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Proven history performing Business Analyst functions in busy project environment.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Unrivalled communication style and diplomacy skills
- Understanding of ERP (SAP, Oracle ect) and Supply Chain is also advantageous but not essential
Alongside their knowledge of Reporting and Analytics, the Qlikview Consultant must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, fit the profile outlined above, and can start in January at the latest, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.