My client a recognized leader in its field, is seeking a Qlikview Development Manager to lead and oversee a team of technical specialists. This is a scrum environment so while require prior experience working in such an environment ideally with a certification previously attained. There will be a large degree of business facing ability needed, so communication and gravitas are hugely important for a successful candidate.
- Line management of a scrum development team
- Management of the in-house data development teams
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions in the team and removed barriers.
- Shields the team from external interferences.
- Participate (and facilitate) in daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective and planning meetings
- Management reporting
- Over 5 years' experience in delivering BI and Data solutions
- Scrum Professional certification (desirable) at least working experience of scrum environment
- Strong, multi-organization experience, leading a technical infrastructure design and delivery team, with management-level responsibility. Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership, ability to lead a team to self organisation
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed
- Excellent team player
- Experience working with Qlikview technology