Network Architect - 12 Month Contract - Munich, Germany - €700 - €800 Euros Per Day - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation who are looking for a strong Network Architect with strong experience of technologies, the software and hardware in the field of Network Security, especially firewalls, proxy, VPN, Remote Access etc.
You will have the chance to work onsite in Munich 4 days a week and 1 day from home.
You will be responsible for the design and development of one or more global Network Security, Internet and Remote Access products and services to support the global data centre migration programme.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in IT or Network Security etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the technologies such as IDS/IPS, content inspection, Network Fabric, Multitenancy, preferably with products from the manufacturers Cisco, Check Point, Blue Coat, HP Tipping Point, EMC (RSA), Juniper and Citrix etc.
- Extensive knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies especially switching, routing, LWAN and Load Balancing.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Unix operating systems, particularly Linux.
- Understanding of Architecture Governance.
- Certifications in Cisco, Check Point and Blue Coat is desired.
- Ideally experience in project management.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 207 014 0231 for more information.