Service delivery/ Service management/ Infrastructure/ Operations/ Strategy/ Stakeholders Management Skills/ R&D / Research & Development / FMCG /
Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire their Global IT Service Manager within their Research & Development function.
Our client is looking for an experience IT Service Manager ideally with previous experience leading Service Management teams within a complex environment coming from a pharmaceutical or biochemical background.
The IT Service Manager will support the Research & Development team to ensure the right level of technology services is available to the business while providing strategic advice for technology delivery, business case and sourcing solutions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Among the key responsibilities for the successful candidate the role will play a key role in the development and capability of the team, and support global stakeholders and while preparing proposals, tenders and reports.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
* Providing strategic advice to global stakeholders with their technology delivery and large transformations programs within the R&D function
* Ensure effective management of change requests for selected applications within a major functional area (ERP, Marketing, Corporate Services)
* Ensure controlled release of application changes to the business for selected applications within a major functional area (ERP, Marketing, Corporate Services)
* Support the development of new and improved service capabilities to meet changing global business requirements
* Designing best service delivery solutions
* Providing support towards the delivery of the group business strategy
* Being a specialist in Service Management / Service Delivery / Change and Release Management
* Lead business development activity(pitching & creating proposals)
The successful candidate should have previous exposure to Service management, Change & Release Management and exposure to the pharmaceutical industry. They should have excellent client engagement skills and be comfortable in technology discussions with both business and IT client stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business.
As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 or email at email@example.com
Service delivery/ Service management/ Change & Release Management/ Operations/ Strategy/ Stakeholders Management Skills/ Application Service/ R&D / Research & Development / FMCG / ERP