RAD Developer - London - 12 Month contract
Montash have been engaged by Global Investment Bank, who are looking to bring onboard a Credit RAD Developer for a 12 contract based in Central London.
As part of Global Markets Risk and PnL Technology, the Credit Rapid Application Development team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the RAD front office framework servicing the needs of the Credit/PSF Trading desks
- Work as a business aligned RAD developer in our front office Technology team.
- Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribution, risk and PnL framework.
- In addition, develop within the Quant Research C# Reporting and python batch frameworks.
- Develop tools for the Credit and Prime Solutions and Financing Trading desks within the Fixed Income Division
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of front-office risk and PnL support and development.
- Good understanding of Fixed Income products.
- Good knowledge of C#, Excel / VBA, Python, C++, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle) and HTML/CSS/XLST.
- Have a had good exposure to Derivatives, ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business
- Solid grasp of .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Highly motivated to work directly for a front-office IT team.
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges.
- Strong communication and analytical skills - able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions.
- Analytical Skills - ability to follow complex quantitative concepts.
If you or anyone you know id looking to take on a new challenge, please call me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com