The role is primarily focused on the delivery of reporting to support regulatory, business driven and technical projects. Additionally, the role requires some participation in the day-to-day efforts of the BDI team to develop and support a stream of enhancements to support acquisition, processing and presentation of risk data.
The candidate is expected to both perform some business analysis, technical analysis and development
The role gives the successful candidate excellent exposure to risk management subjects and practitioners, and develops an in-depth knowledge of regulatory reporting. The key skill is to quickly understand the requirements and convert them to system enhancements using scripting tools, object oriented languages, VBA and other applications.
- Essential experience/skills
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python
- Use of SQL within the professional environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and responsive attitude
- Preferred experience/skills
- Risk Management understanding
- Object oriented programming
- Collaborative development
- Projects with pressure and tight deadlines
- Relevant experience within the risk reporting area (VaR, IRC, CRM, greeks, etc)