Montash is currently retained by a global insurance organisation seeking a Regional Infrastructure Manager to join their growing business. Our client is looking for infrastructure manager with experience managing the relationships between the infrastructure teams globally while working to ensure a standard approach is taken to managing and maintaining key Infrastructure components and processes.
Desired skills and experience:
- Working with global teams, to ensure coordination and collaboration.
- Documents Infrastructure target state based upon agreed Global Infrastructure blueprints and Infrastructure Strategy. Works with regions to agree plans to achieve target state, tracks progress and regularly reports status.
- Co-ordinating efforts on key Infrastructure upgrades across the regions (e.g. Server or Desktop Operating system version upgrades).
- Works with Regional teams on production of annual Infrastructure Budgets, to ensure all key initiatives are included and a co-ordinated approach is taken across regions.
- Regularly visits regional infrastructure teams (Singapore, Tokyo and Miami).
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Crawley.