General Manager of Release and Environment Management - IT
Montash are currently retained by a leading travel and tourism retailer seeking a general manager of release and environment to join their growing business.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience of a change and release or release and environment background with a passion to learn and grow in a new organisation and this role will sit within the heart of a buzzing service delivery team.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Individual needs of the releases and the respective business areas needs with that of the overriding principle of protecting the production environments.
- You will be responsible for owning the release strategy and ensure it is aligned to the overall business strategy.
- Ownership of the Release strategy
- Management of Release Resourcing
- Work with multiple disperse groups, including Third Party Vendors, to prioritise and resolve key Delivery Risks and Issues to Senior Leadership level
- Ensuring the releases, that are managed independently, are aligned to the overall release milestones, ensuring that all types of changes maintain the release integrity with regard to date / milestone adherence and deliverable quality.
- Gathering demand for the release portfolio from various sources
- Including the Release Pipeline and agree the main content of releases with Change Management, Business Partners, Delivery Managers and Project Managers. You will manage contentions
- Working issues with senior Stakeholders and the Release Management Team to ensure resolution.
- Working with the Development team and Test team Mangers / Leads to ensure plans align with timelines and environments are optimized.
This is an exciting and challenging role for candidates passionate to grow into a senior role within the organization. The role is based in Luton.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself or for a conversation around the market in general please call Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org