Montash are currently retained by a leading travel and tourism retailer seeking a release manager to join their growing business.
The ideal candidate will have experience of a release management role with a passion to learn and grow in a new organisation and this role will sit within the heart of a buzzing service delivery team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring releases, that are managed independently, are aligned to the release targets and deadlines.
- Ensuring that any changes, maintain the release integrity
- Gathering demand for the release from various sources and agree the main content of release
- Working with Business Partners, Delivery Managers and the Project Managers.
- Where there are contentions, you will escalate the issue appropriately to ensure it is resolved.
- Work with the Development teams and Test teams to ensure any "fix" plans align with your timelines and can be tested in the right environment.
- Throughout the release you will work with the Infrastructure teams to ensure you secure the right environments at the appropriate scale for your releases needs.
This is an exciting and challenging role for candidates passionate to grow into a senior role within the organization. The role is based in Luton.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself or for a conversation around the market in general please call Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com