Day Rate: £210-£310
Contract Length: 6 Months
Currently working with a Global Multi Channel Retailer who are looking to source and secure a Reporting Analyst. The successful candidate would be sitting within the end to end supply chain planning programme - they are aiming to improve availability and stock by driving through better planning.
You will improve the way that the stock plans match their target sales plans, and look at critical areas where they are currently hitting problems.
You will work with process experts and other SQL analysts to look at the data that is available, understand the KPI's and suggest changes based on your observations. You will then develop tooks to support these processes.
- Experience to do reports and tools.
- Being able to manually extract data and put in a tool automation.
- Must have a technical degree
- Previous experience of providing the business with an understanding of findings and facts found from data trends.
- Supply chain experience
- Must come from an FMCG / Retail / Supply chain background
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong experience of providing regular data reports
- Understanding KPIs and being able to improve them
- Knowledge of dashboards
Data Analyst / Insight analyst / SQL / Excel / Supply Chain / KPI / Trend / modelling data