Data Analyst - Supply Chain - ASAP
Day Rate: £210-£310
Contract Length: 6 Months
Currently working with a Global Multi Channel Retailer who are looking to source and secure a Reporting Analyst. The successful candidate would be sitting within the end to end supply chain planning programme - they are aiming to improve availability and stock by driving through better planning.
You will improve the way that the stock plans match their target sales plans, and look at critical areas where they are currently hitting problems.
You will work with process experts and other SQL analysts to look at the data that is available, understand the KPI's and suggest changes based on your observations. You will then develop tools to support these processes.
- Being able to manually extract data and put in a tool automation.
- Strong Reporting skills
- Must have strong Excel and SQL skills.
- Must come from an FMCG / Retail / Supply chain background
- Strong SQL skills, must have used SQL to query transactional and stock data as well as big data that tracks online behaviour.
- Strong experience of providing regular data reports
- Knowledge of dashboards
Data Analyst / Insight analyst / SQL / Excel / Supply Chain / KPI / Trend / modelling data / reporting / dashboard