Data Analyst - Contract - Minimum of 4-6 months (up to 12 months) - £300 - £350 - Swindon - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large utilities organisation to secure an experienced Data Analyst who has strong experience of analysing and understanding data, looking for trends to provide the best strategy to regain outstanding debts within the business.
You will be supporting the transition of new systems and data into an operational environment and ensuring that those systems are performing as expected both functionally and in terms of KPIs. You will also need to develop and understand cash and debt related KPIs and produce reports through legacy business objects and SAP BO.
You will be using tools to analyse and understand data - such as SQL, SAP BO and VBA etc.
- Extensive experience of working as a Data Analyst - Analysing and understanding data, looking for trends and patterns within the data shown.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical business users.
- A background in debt recovery or financial systems.
- Experience of SQL/SQL Server, SAP BO and VBA.
- Strong mathematical skills and IT literacy in Microsoft Excel.
KEYWORDS: DATA ANALYST / DATA / ANALYST / DEBT RECOVERY / DEBT SYSTEMS / FINANCE / FINANCIAL SYSTEMS / CASH COLLECTION / DEBT / KPIS / ANALYSING / PERFORMING / DATA / BI & DATA / SQL / SQL SERVER / SAP BO / VBA / EXCEL / UK