Risk Manager required. Risk Manager required by market leading organisation in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As the Risk Manager you will contribute to the strategic direction of Risk Management across numerous change initiatives by ensuring all risk management frameworks are established and appropriately identified, developed and monitored.
As the Risk Manager you will play a vital role in ensuring all risk profiles are reported to the senior leadership team, reviewing, advising and managing all risk reviews and impact reports on a regular basis.
The Risk Manager will possess extensive knowledge and leadership capabilities across risk management and project management and have an in depth knowledge of the Software delivery life-cycle (SDLC).
To summarise, the Risk Manager will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Extensive background in Risk Management
- Strong Project Management skills
- Five years of experience in a comparable role with advanced level of risk strategy and risk framework competency
- Strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- Good experience collaborating across programs in the identification, quantification, management and reporting of controls in governance, risk management, and internal control environments
- Professional accreditations such as PMP, CISA, and ITIL
Alongside expert project and risk management skills you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.