Montash have been retained by a leading investment bank to secure a PMO Analyst to improve their overall function.
Your role of the PMO Analyst is to support the Project and Programme Management of a large, high-profile regulatory programme within the Bank across the axis of time, cost and quality. The PMO will provide support to a number of Project Managers, each responsible for a portfolio of small to mid-sized projects, and to the Programme Manager across all portfolios.
Project and Programme Management Support
- Provide support to Project Managers in the execution of their project management responsibilities.
- Prepare Portfolio and Programme Steering Committees inputs and capture outputs.
- Attend regular and ad hoc governance meetings, and assist in preparation of meeting materials.
- Maintain and provide regular updates on status and key performance indicators across the portfolios at the defined frequency.
Programme and Project Governance & Control
- Maintain the programme documentation and collate individual project assets.
- Maintain the project documentation library (on Sharepoint) for both the public and private documents.
- Support the project and IT governance, ensuring a common understanding of the processes and structure is shared by all stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls that the project delivery is in accordance with the Group's IT and Methodology governance and the Project Lifecycle.
Planning and Reporting
- Track progress against plan for the programme.
- Provide support to Project Manager to manage the portfolios.
- Monitor costs in support of resource management by Project Managers.
Project Analysis and Management Information
- Analyse project data to provide Project and Programme Manager with appropriate information to actively lead the project/programme.
- Evaluate, measure and track the effectiveness of the delivery plan.
- Work as a team with other PMO external to the Programme, ensuring the integrity and consistency of the project and programme information disseminated outside the Programme.
- Provides timely reporting and continuously improve reporting capability to enable visibility of key programme data.
A transversal part of the Group Risk Management Function, the Enterprise Risk Architecture division (ERA) delivers activities, in order to :
- foster coherence and consistency across the Group for risk reporting, stress testing and portfolio risk analysis;
- develop further our risk analytics , modelling, as well as back testing capabilities;
- and consolidate our data management approach.
This stream also leads the activities regarding our independent assessment of the Bank's balance-sheet liquidity risk management and of the structural interest rate and foreign exchange risk framework.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PMO / PMO Analyst / financial services / investment bank / project governance / market risk / counterparty