Montash have been engaged by a leading operator in the energy sector to provide ROV personnel on a drill support project in the Mediterranean Sea.
This project is approximately 6 weeks in length.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Management and execution of safe and timely ROV Operations, ensuring compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- To provide drill support for a leading energy major in the industry.
Key Duties Responsibilities And Accountabilities:
- Work offshore on ROV operations, implementing and monitoring technical procedures
- The planning and supervision of ROV operations and ROV operational personnel.
- To ensure that all ROV operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- To represent the Company at the offshore work location.
- To supervise and maintain the standards and procedures set out in Company Quality Assurance (QA) and Safety Policy in conjunction with Client and Regulatory Guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally completed 10+ offshore projects
- 2-3 years ROV experience minimum
- Valid BOSEIT and valid offshore health/medical certificates. A good understanding in both written and spoken English is desirable.
Apply for this job via this application or feel free to email me directly at email@example.com