VC funded StartUp seeking an enthusiastic Ruby on Rails Developer to add to an already innovative Agile Engineering team and accelerate the growth of a the platform and product.
Looking to find an individual who has more than just an understanding in Ruby coding, but wants to be part of a rapid growth organisation with the potential to progress into a Ruby on Rails Tech Lead position over the next 12-18 months. The position requires a combination of technical understanding with various development methodologies or, at the very least, the passion to further their knowledge in a versatile environment.
Your key responsibilities will be to develop new features from the ground up using Ruby and the wider tech stack, be actively involved in Scrum meetings and Sprints, improve testing best practice and define the architecture for the whole project.
Current Tech Environment:
- Angular 2
Familiarity with ALL of the above is not particularly essential as long as you have excellent technical appreciation and the ability to be adaptable and versatile.
Requirements for the Individual:
- 5+ years hands-on Development experience
- At least 3 years of that coding with Ruby
- Understanding of MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres and Angular
- Experience of defining Architectural environments
- Test Driven Development
- Passionate about all things tech - keeping up to date with latest innovations and products
- Advocate of Agile methodology and keen Scrum contributor